Sunday, April 5, 2015

The Pastel Bunny - HAPPY EASTER!


I hope everyone is having a blessed Easter today! Easter is a truly beautiful holiday no matter what your beliefs are. For me, today is Resurrection Day. Today and everyday I am so thankful for Jesus' unfailing love and sacrifice. Easter and Spring is a time to rejoice and me grateful for all we have been blessed with.This season in general is a perfect example of the magnificence of miracles. Spring is one of my favorite times of year because it's a constant reminder of hope, new beginnings, and the beauty in everything around us. Spring brings new possibilities! 

This weekend I was working on a Spring fashion Cinderella Inspired photo shoot with model and blogger Crystal Noel that will be released in a couple days, but since today is Easter we thought we would get into the spirit a little bit, bunny style, with a few silly photos to wish everyone a very blessed and beautiful Easter! I hope your Easter has been a wonderful one, and I hope it has kicked off a truly remarkable Spring, full of stupendous adventures!

Very soon I'll be posting the Spring Fashion photo shoot Crystal and i shot this weekend that was inspired by Disney's Cinderella! I'm really excited to show you, it was SO much fun! I know you all will love it!

Now, to add a little pastel beauty to your Easter, I Introduce you to Crystal The Pastel Bunny. ;) 



 


 










Remember to always be courageous and kind. 

Lots of Love, 
Nina






No comments:

Post a Comment